Find your nearest library, services available, business hours and contact details
Introducing cloudLibrary a fantastic, modern way to check out books from the library via your smartphone or tablet. Download the cloudLibrary by bibliotheca app from your app store and register using your library membership number and PIN. When you visit the library and have selected the books you wish to borrow, simply scan their barcodes using your smartphone or tablet, finish the checkout process in the app, then pack your books and go!
Key features of the cloudLibrary app include:
- manage your library account online
- search the online library catalogue
- reserve physical books
- renew physical book loans
- receive interactive receipts for physical items borrowed
- provides a clear list of borrowed items and return due dates
- view your borrowing history
- receive notifications of return dates
- view and cancel reservations
- add multiple library memberships to your account e.g. parents can add their children's accounts.
- customise your app using engaging genre-based avatars and colour themes
Please click the following link for user guide leaflet:
Current methods of checking out items, such as self-service kiosks, and handing to library staff can still be used.
If you require any assistance with downloading or using cloudLibrary please ask a member of staff in any West Lothian library or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
New memberships: You can still join the library by completing the online application on our library membership webpage