Services available, business hours and contact details
Please note: Blackridge Library will be closed on Monday 11th March to allow our annual stock check to take place. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Blackridge library, located within the Craig Inn Centre is a small, part-time library which offers a range of library services:
- Books for children, young people and adults
- Talking books
- Large Print books
- Some quick reads and High Low books available
- Boardmaker software
- High visibility keyboard
- Free replacement hearing aid batteries
- One PC with free computer access - PC access should be booked in advance by telephoning the library you wish to visit or online using the following link: My PC Booking System
- Two disabled parking bays nearby
- Local bus stop is directly outside the centre
- Lift for access down to library
- Hearing induction loop system
New memberships: Details on how to become West Lothian library member can be found on our library membership webpage
A selection of board games are available for use in the library during library opening hours - Just ask a member of staff for the game and play, then return when finished! Subject to availability of games and available space in library at the time of request.
The Story of Blackridge.
A visual display on the history of the village, highlighting the coaching history of the Craig Inn.