Toggle menu

Council Tax Reduction Scheme

Council Tax Reduction Scheme (CTRS) helps people on a low income pay all or part of their Council Tax.

CTRS doesn't cover water and sewerage charges, you must pay these yourself.

Information on how you qualify for Council Tax Reduction
How to apply for Council Tax Reduction
Details of when and how to tell us about a change that will effect the amount of council tax reduction you are entitled too.
Information on when you maybe entitled to receive Second Adult Rebate instead of Council Tax Reduction.
What do i need to do if i think my Council Tax Reduction award is incorrect?
Non-Dependants are adults (aged 18 or over) who live with you but are not joint-tenants or your partner.
Provide evidence in support of your council tax reduction claim.