Due to Covid 19 we are currently unable to recruit new volunteers, but please feel free to contact us for more information about volunteering or to be added to our mailing list
People volunteer for all sorts of reasons. They may want to acquire new skills, they may wish to contribute to community life or have a particular interest which they wish to pursue. There are many benefits from volunteering such as :
- Increase in confidence
- Meeting people
- Learning new skills
- Being part of a team where you can make a difference
- Doing something interesting and enjoyable
- Helps to improve health and well being
Why the Advice Shop needs volunteers
We are lucky to have a fantastic group of volunteers who all bring valuable skills, time, experience, energy and commitment. This allows us to:
- Enhance the service we offer
- Increase the range of people involved in delivering our service
Who can volunteer?
We welcome applications from all sections of the community .