Toggle menu

Roads and Streets

How to report issues with traffic lights and other road signs including emergencies.
Should you encounter an instance of vandalism in West Lothian, you can report it to the council using the online form below.
An image relating to Spillages
The Council has a responsibility to make sure any spillages onto a road or footpath is dealt with in the appropriate way.
West Lothian Council is committed to keeping the streets of West Lothian clean and well maintained.