Toggle menu

Roads and Streets

You can report a street lighting fault by using our online form.
West Lothian Council will remove and dispose of any dead animals found on roads and public open spaces as a matter of urgency.
Where dog mess needs cleaned up, want to report a damaged dog waste bin or have an existing one emptied, please use our online form.
Our Roads Maintenance team are responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the adopted road network across West Lothian.
If you have discovered an issue with road barriers or fences, a diversion or closure, road signs, cones, barriers or road markings, you can report them using the online form below.
The Council also works in co-operation with retailers and facilitates a scheme operated by an independent contractor to recover and return abandoned shopping trolleys to retailers in central Livingston.
The police and the council work together to deal with abandoned vehicles and follow strict rules before a vehicle can be removed
If you have any concerns regarding a damaged or dangerous footpath in West Lothian, you can report them online using the form below.
You can report instances of fly posting in West Lothian using our online form.
Graffiti is probably the biggest form of vandalism which we have to deal with.
To report a litter issue please use our online form . Please provide as much information as possible about the location and extent of the problem.