Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information and Updates

Updates on council services, latest news and information relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Registration Services

You can apply for a replacement birth, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate using our online form.
You can book a registrar for a marriage or civil ceremony at a West Lothian registration office, or at a venue of your choice.
Arranging a ceremony in West Lothian
How to register a Birth
How to arrange a Civil Partnership
Information on how to register a death.
How to Register a Still Birth

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon