We understand that affordable and sustainable housing is not always easy to find. Our advisors are available to assist with any housing issue regardless of tenure.
We understand that affordable and sustainable housing is not always easy to find. We welcome enquiries from council or private tenants, home owners and those just looking for general housing options.
What We Do
- Advice on housing options available to you
- Help dealing with rent or mortgage arrears
- Assistance to resolve disputes with your landlord
- Help to access the Mortgage to Rent Scheme
- Assistance with arrears cases being taken to Court
- Housing Benefit checks and help to claim
If you are facing court proceedings because of rent or mortgage arrears the Court Advice Project can help.
If you need any further advice or assistance, contact the Advice Shop on 01506 283000 (option 3) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the options available to you.