Beecraigs Country Park has been recognised as a great place to visit through receiving Visit Scotland 4 star Visitor Attraction award.
4 Star Visitor Attraction
Beecraigs Country Park
Beecraigs Country Park is a great place to visit. It caters for a wide range of leisure and recreational activities within its 370 hectares (913 acres) and can be discovered nestled high in the Bathgate Hills near the historic town of Linlithgow.
New - Beecraigs Visitor Centre now open, housing the reception, gift shop, interpretation, public toilets and Hideaway Café.
- Animal Attraction At Beecraigs, visitors can experience the Red Deer herd, Highland Cattle fold, Belted Galloways and Hebridean, Shetland and North Ronaldsay Sheep.
- Caravan, Camping and Little Lodges Beecraigs is a great destination for a holiday and welcomes caravans, motorhomes, trailer tents and glamping alternative accommodation.
- Park Activities There are many activities to enjoy within Beecraigs Country Park.
- Beecraigs Visitor Centre The new Visitor Centre at Beecraigs Country Park is located just five minutes up the road from the old visitor centre location.
- How to Find Beecraigs Information to help you locate Beecraigs Country Park
- Facilities Hire Beecraigs Country Park can offer many facilities for hire.
- Countryside Ranger Service West Lothian Council's Ranger Service has bases at Almondell & Calderwood Country Park, Beecraigs Country Park and Polkemmet Country Park.
- Seriously Good Venison - contact details Seriously Good Venison has worked with Beecraigs for many years and can continue to provide their delicious, free range venison to customers who telephone 01738 561523.
- Fly-fishing on Beecraigs Loch Beecraigs Loch is a popular water, regularly stocked with quality Rainbow Trout.