Toggle menu

Business applications

Planning permission will normally be required for extensions to business premises, and for works involving a change of use.

We can give pre-application advice on development proposals to any company, group or individual who is considering developing a new business or extending or altering existing premises. For business advice or help on starting or growing your business the council's Economic Development service will be happy to assist you.

Depending on the type of work you decide to undertake, you may need to use one or more of the following application forms: