Solid Fuel Heating Servicing

The Council is required to check your solid fuel (e.g. oil and coal) heating appliances annually. If you have a solid fuel heating appliance you will receive a letter from our contractor advising when they will be working in your area.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon