Toggle menu


Apply for a council, Almond or Link Housing Association house in West Lothian
Information on the council's policies and strategies, and information for council tenants.
Information on your housing options and what to do if you are homeless.
West Lothian Council operate a number of sheltered housing options. Information on housing associations is also available.
Information and advice for home owners, private tenants and private landlords.
The Scottish Government has given funding to Scottish Local Authorities to support the work they are doing to prevent homelessness by creating a grants fund.
Frequently asked questions about Housing in West Lothian Council
Information about antisocial behaviour and how to report an incident
Concerns have been raised about the use of a type of concrete in the construction of public buildings known as RAAC (reinforced autoclaved aerated concrete). RAAC is a lightweight material which was used mostly in flat roofing between the 1950s and 1990s.