Toggle menu

Private Landlord Registration

All private owners and landlords renting residential property in Scotland have to apply for registration in the register of landlords.

Anyone planning to let out homes privately must be registered before beginning letting their property. To find out more about how to register please review at Landlord Registration Scotland (opens new window). Your registration number must be displayed at all times when advertising and on your tenancy agreement.

Contact us

You can report a concern about a landlord of a private tenancy by completing the Unregistered Landlord Enquiry Form.