The Wellbeing Team
Acess2Employment's Wellbeing Team offer a wealth of knowledge and experience in coaching, mental health support and personal development to empower individuals in reaching their goals.
The Wellbeing Team are West Lothian Councils pre-employability service. The team offer a wealth of knowledge and experience in coaching, mental health support and personal development. Advisers guide,support and empower individuals with challenges that are impacting their employability goals and help them to identify their full potential. The service is available to anyone living in West Lothian aged 16 and over. The service supports those both looking for work and those in work looking to change career or progress within their current employment.
Based on individual circumstances we offer regular 1:1 coaching sessions, giving you the time, space and tools to explore what you want from life and work. We help you to identify your next steps and create an achievable action plan working towards clear and defined goals.
We provide support, encouragement and accountability to help you move forward or change direction. We can support you into training, volunteering, employment or changing career.
Coaching sessions can take place in person in local community buildings, online via Teams or over the phone.
- Stress and Anxiety Management
- Building Confidence & Self Esteem
- Creating Positive Routines & Healthy Habits
- Creating Healthy Boundaries & Relationships
- Transferable Skills
- Goal Setting & Action Planning
- Accountability & Motivation
The Wellbeing Workshop aims to increase your self-awareness and provides helpful tips and techniques that can be implemented to improve your overall wellbeing. It also provides the foundation towards positive changes in your life.
- Fitness & Nutrition
- Sleep & Routine
- Mindfulness & Meditation
- Journaling, Affirmations & Practicing Gratitude
- Creating Positive Routines & Habits
- Introduction to Goal Setting
This Workshop is an introduction to topics that can be covered in our 1:1 coaching sessions and through our N2 Work programmes.
It is currently delivered online and lasts approximately 2 hours.
Upcoming course dates
- Women N2 Work - Livingston Station - Starts 18th of May 2023, Tuesday and Wednesday for 6 weeks.
Please click Request support
Call on 0800 032 9768 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like support from our service or to refer someone to us please complete our online registration Request support
We are happy to speak with your team to discuss how we can support your clients and work in partnership. We are able to provide a number of individual or package wellbeing sessions based on your clients' needs.
Some of the sessions we currently deliver:
- Fitness, Nutrition, Sleep & Routine
- Building a Positive Mindset (covering Mindfulness, Meditation, Journaling, Gratitude and Affirmations)
- Coping with Change
- Creating Positive Routines and Habits
- Goal Setting
- Building Confidence & Motivation