Reporting blocked Drains and Gully Issues
To report a problem with blocked drains and gullies on public roads, please complete our online form.
For all emergencies, please call our Customer Service Centre on 01506 280000.
Please provide as much detail as possible regarding the location and cause of the problem. This will allow staff to assess the problem in the quickest possible time.
For Non-Emergency defects please use the form below
To report a problem with a building's external sewage drain - please contact Scottish Water
- Provide an effective response to emergencies within 4 hours
- Carry out safety inspections on all public roads to comply with the inspection intervals in the Code of Practice for Roads Maintenance.
- Clean all gullies on public roads a minimum of once per year
- Prioritise the road drainage work based on public safety, and minimising the council's exposure to risk
- Consult with people that may be affected by road drainage works to minimise disruption and inconvenience.
- Effectively monitor and maintain ditches and channels draining the public roads.
- Comply with relevant regulations and codes of practice when undertaking drainage works.
- Evaluate enquiries/requests relating to the service within 5 days and respond to the customer within 10 working days.