Local Government Election 2022 Results

The count for the election will take place at West Lothian College on Friday 6 May 2022. The results will be made available using the link above.

Road Permits and TTROs

West Lothian Council's Roads and Transportation Service can assist you with the supply of road permits.

You can apply to occupy the public road in connection with an event by completing our Event Road Occupation Permit application form.
Find out how to apply for execute works, conduct operations, excavate, place & retain apparatus in road
Find out how to apply for a footway crossing for purposes of gaining access to a driveway
Find out how to apply for a Road Occupation Permit eg scaffolding, crane, cherry picker, storage container
Find out how to apply for a permit to place tables and chairs on the public road/footway outside your business
Find out how to apply for a skip permit
How to apply for temporary traffic lights permits.
Find out how to apply for Installation of Utility Apparatus.
Information on how to apply for a road closure.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon