Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information and Updates

Updates on council services, latest news and information relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19).

School Letting

Information on hiring school facilities.

Letting space at Primary Schools

To hire a Primary School please contact Education Customer Services in order to check availability of your chosen establishment.

Check a list of all Primary Schools in West Lothian.

How much does it cost?

How to apply for a let?

Please complete the online form School Letting Application Form

You may find our term dates useful when completing the form Icon for pdf Term Dates 2021-2022 Calendar [60.97KB]

Letting other council facilities in West Lothian

To apply for a school let please complete the form.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon