Parental Employment Support
Our dedicated advisers offer one-to-one support and assistance to parents to increase their household income through employment.
Advisers work along side parents to create a personalised action plans which will take into consideration all aspects of the family life and detail the steps and support needed to achieve their goals. Support is offered throughout to ensure individuals are in the best position to gain the employment they desire.
- Lone parent
- Families with 3+ children
- Families with a disabled adult or child
- Families of a minority ethnic background
- Families with a baby under 12 months
- Parents under the age of 25
- Personal development skills
- Employability support and assistance
- Career progression and promotion
- Funding towards training and education
- In work support to ensure sustainable employment
- Health and wellbeing sessions
- Support to secure financial security
Upcoming Courses and Events
To arrange an appointment or to find out more information
Email email@example.com Quoting:Parent or Call 0800 032 9768
Parental employment support is also being used to assist employers. Employer support is offered to provide potential employees with funding to meet entry requirements such as PVG checks or accredited training or it can be used to up skill current employees.
Potential/current employees are eligible if they meet the following criteria -
- Lone parent
- 3+ children
- Parent aged under 25
- Parent with a disability/disabled child
- Parent from an ethnic minority
- Parent of a child aged under 1
Eligibility to fund new employee
To be eligible for the funding to employ a new employee the company must be able to provide a conditional job offer pending an entry requirement being met, this will then be assessed and a decision will be made on funding.
Eligibility to up skill a current employee
If an employer has a current employee that is eligible for parental employment support they can use the funding to up skill the employee if they can offer evidence that the employee will be better off financially after the the upskilling is complete.
To discuss/access funding please email firstname.lastname@example.org