Toggle menu


Information on the repairs service and how to report a repair
Planned Maintenance, Repairs, Improvement and Insurance
The Council strongly advises all tenants to take out a contents insurance policy to cover your personal belongings. If you do not take out contents insurance, and something happens, then you risk losing all your belongings and not having the money to replace or repair them
You can request a bulky uplift here using our online booking form.
Complete this online form if you would like to talk to your Housing Officer about your rent account, a change in your circumstances or household, about your garden or something else about your tenancy.