Livingston CIS will be fully open from Monday 19 July 2021 on an appointment basis.
To manage access, and to control the numbers of people visiting our buildings, an appointment system will be in operation. Customers should phone 01506 280150 to speak with one of our officers and book an appointment. The phone line operates between the hours of 9am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am - 3.30pm on a Friday.
There is no longer a drop-in service and customers are requested to attend the appointment alone where possible.
Attending your appointment
To help us keep everyone safe, please follow these simple steps:
- Arrive at your appointment time. We do not have a customer waiting area in operation at this time.
- Use hand sanitiser provided before and after your visit.
- Wear a face covering when entering the building unless you are exempt. Your face covering should remain in place throughout your appointment.
- Follow the social distancing guidance and floor markings throughout the building.
- Remain seated throughout your enquiry so that you remain behind the safety screen.
- If you are displaying coronavirus symptoms, then please call ahead to cancel your appointment.
- Our staff are here to help you, please respect them at all times.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason please inform us as soon as possible.
Payment Offices at Arrochar House and Bathgate Partnership Centre are open for business as usual with no appointment required.
The Terrace Car Park is currently available to customers visiting Arrochar House. This is a temporary arrangement and will revert to West Lothian Council staff only at some point in the future. There are some disabled parking bays. (Access to the car park is from Howden South Road as it leads off the east end of Almondvale Boulevard).
Access to Arrochar House is through the main entrance which is on the west side of the building. If you have parked in the Terrace Car Park and have mobility issues, you can use the staff entrance which is located on the east side of the building - press the buzzer to speak with reception staff who will provide you with access.