Local Government Election 2022 Results

The count for the election will take place at West Lothian College on Friday 6 May 2022. The results will be made available using the link above.

Repairing and Improving Occupied Private Housing

The Council operates a Scheme of Assistance to people living in owner-occupied or privately rented housing by offering information and advice to help them meet the costs of having their homes repaired, improved or adapted.

Other schemes, operated by Warm Deal offers home insulation and draught proofing grants. 

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon