Toggle menu

Report a change in circumstances

How to report a change in circumstances that will change your Business Rates liability.

Moving in

If you have moved into a property please complete our online enquiry form.

Moving out

If you are a tenant in a rented property and are about to give up or have given up your tenancy, we require the following information.

  • the date you moved out of the property
  • the date your tenancy ended (if different from the tenancy end date)
  • your forwarding address

You can tell us by using either method below

  • email us using the link in the contacts box
  • write to us at the address in the contacts box

Selling your property

Please get your solicitor to confirm:

  • the date of sale;
  • the name and address of the buyer; and
  • the name and address of the buyer's solicitor.