Report a change in circumstances
How to report a change in circumstances that will change your Business Rates liability.
If you have moved into a property please complete our online enquiry form.
If you are a tenant in a rented property and are about to give up or have given up your tenancy, we require the following information.
- the date you moved out of the property
- the date your tenancy ended (if different from the tenancy end date)
- your forwarding address
You can tell us by using either method below
- email us using the link in the contacts box
- write to us at the address in the contacts box
Selling your property
Please get your solicitor to confirm:
- the date of sale;
- the name and address of the buyer; and
- the name and address of the buyer's solicitor.