Polkemmet Driving Range is a 15 Bay Floodlit Driving Range, situated midway between Whitburn and Harthill on the B7066, and is set against a scenic backdrop of mature woodland.
The Driving Range is an authorised ClubGolf coaching centre, with group coaching for 6-12 year old kids keen to try the sport.
Along with a high quality of range balls and mats, there is also the availability to hire clubs.
We also have an outdoor Putting Green as well as close range chipping baskets where you can hone your short game skills.
The driving range, golf course and Visitor Centre at Polkemmet is operated by West Lothian Leisure.
Important Information - If you're planning an evening session of golf, please be aware that the main entrance gate to Polkemmet Country Park is locked at 9pm from April to September, and 8pm from October to March.
For further information view here:-
- 15 Bay Floodlit Covered Range with various target greens and yardage markers
- High quality range balls and mats
- Accurate yardage markers and short game targets
- Loyalty card scheme - the more you buy, the cheaper it gets
- ClubGolf - Junior Golf Coaching Programme
- Adult Participation Golf Programme - Group coaching for beginners