Women N2 Work
Are you trying to find work, a lone parent, suffering with a physical/mental health issue or have recently undergone life changing events? Do you want help and support to move on in a positive direction? If so, Women N2 Work is here to support and encourage woman to realise their potential and make changes for the future.
Access2Employments' next Women N2 Work course starts on the 22nd August 2023. It will run 10.00am - 2.30pm every Tuesday and Wednesday for 6 weeks.
The course will be held at Whitburn Partnership Centre, EH47 oex.
Bus tickets and lunch will be provided and there will also be the oppertunity to gain a qualification
The course is open to any west lothian resident aged over 16 who is ready to think about entering work but may be unsure of their next steps
This 6 week programme covers topics that will assist in setting goals and help provide the skill set to achieve them.
This aspect of the course will be delivered by the Wellbeing Team and will cover topics such as -
- Emotional and physical wellbeing
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Identifying unhelpful thinking and negative stories
- Connection with others
- Creating healthy routines focusing on importance of morning routines
- Understanding importance and impact of the language we use
- Goal setting, action planning and motivation
Once you have completed the personal development part of the course you will then move onto the employability sessions.
This part of the course will be delivered by the Access2Employment team and will cover topics such as
- Job searching
- Preparing a CV and covering letter
- Completing application forms
- Interview preparation & techniques
For more information or to register with our service and to apply for a place on any future Women N2 Work courses, please email us at email@example.com or call our freephone number on 0800 032 9768