Other consent requirements

Information on any other consents you might require for your development.

As well as planning permission (and related consents such as listed building or conservation area consent or advertisement consent) you should visit our Building Standards pages to check whether or not a building warrant is required for your proposal - you might need one even if planning permission is not required.

Please note that if you are not the sole owner of the land or property you will need the consent of any other owners before you carry out any work. You will also need the consent of a neighbouring owner if you require to take access over their land to carry out the building work. 



Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon