Who is the Educational Psychologist for my child?

Every school within West Lothian Council has it's own allocated Educational Psychologist.

All Educational Psychologists can be contacted through the Head Teacher of your child's school, or by contacting the Education Psychology Service.

The Icon for pdf Educational Psychology Allocations [98.96KB] details who the Educational Psychologist is for your child's school.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon