Whitburn Partnership Centre
Whitburn Partnership Centre is situated in the heart of Whitburn and was officially opened on 23rd October 2022. The Partnership Centre has conserved the historic Burgh Halls.
The cast iron weighs 1.4 tons
The metal work was fabricated by CAM Welding and Fabrication in Fife.
"Onward" refers to the town moto depicted in the coat of arms/ town crest.
The cast brass leaves around the base were cast by local children.
The musical notes depicted are the opening bar to the hymn "Whitburn". This was proposed by the Whitburn Brass Band.
The owl is a symbol of inner wisdom, change, transformation, intuitive development and good luck.
Pop along to Whitburn Partnership centre to have a look. Hope you enjoy it.
Customer & Community Services - Customer Satisfaction survey.
- Ian Tennant Library
- Public Access Computers
- Customer Information Service (CIS) by appointment
- Whitburn Area Housing Office
- Social Work (Adult & Children's Services)
- Access to Employment (Employability Service)
- Large Community Space (access to kitchen) Capacity approx 80 seated
- Small Community Space (access to kitchen) Capacity approx 50 seated
- Small Community Space £10.98 per hour (Non Commercial use) £26.81 per hour (Commercial use)
- Large Community Space £17.88 per hour (Non Commercial use) £45.43 per hour (Commercial use)
- Combined Spaces £28.86 per hour (Non Commercial use) £72.24 per hour (Commercial use)
- Car Park
- Disabled Parking
- Electric Car Charger Station
- Toilets (Including disabled access facilities)
Data Protection and GDPR
We cannot take payments for rent and council tax at Whitburn Partnership Centre. Please go to Payment_options.pdf (westlothian.gov.uk) for information on how payments can be made.
Free WiFi is available in the centre within your settings: no password required
2 Armadale Road
This facility is available for booking from 8.00am until 10.00pm seven days per week. Other hours can be considered on request. These may be subject to an additional charge.
Tel: 01506 284900 (Choose option 1 for Reception and option 2 for Library)