Blackburn Partnership Centre
Please help us continue to improve by completing our: Customer & Community Services - Customer Satisfaction survey.
The Partnership Centre is a West Lothian Council and NHS Lothian building.
Public access computers are available in this centre.
Macmillan Cancer Support
Sessions at Blackburn Partnership Centre are re-opening by appointment from Tuesday 18th October 2022, Please call: 01506 283053 or email MacmillanWestLothian@westlothian.gov.uk
- Support people living with cancer, their families and carers
- Supply information booklets on all aspects of living with and beyond cancer
- Offer a listening ear and time to talk in a welcoming environment
- Help access benefit advice (face to face appointments available in Bathgate AM)
- And we can help in many other ways
This is a free service for anyone affected by cancer, their family or carers. For more information contact 01506 283053 or email MacmillanWestLothian@westlothian.gov.uk
For more information about the full range of Macmillan Services available in West Lothian please click the following link: Macmillan Services in West Lothian
This facility is available for booking from 8.00am until 10.00pm seven days per week, other hours are available by negotiation and may be subject to an additional charge.
Tel: 01506 283990/1
Free parking available outside the Partnership Centre, includes accessible parking bays.