Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Information and Updates

Updates on council services, latest news and information relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Registration Services

You can book a registrar for a marriage or civil ceremony at a West Lothian registration office, or at a venue of your choice.
You can apply for a replacement birth, death, marriage or civil partnership certificate using our online form.

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon