Community Transport Services
Information regarding the services provided by the Community Transport Team
The Community Transport Team within West Lothian Council carry out a number of key tasks.
- Providing an escorted, safe and comfortable journey for Vulnerable Adults and children with Additional Support Needs from their homes to Service Support Centres throughout West Lothian.
- Outreach Service for Vulnerable Adults and children with Additional Support Needs.
- Delivering school meals on a daily basis from 25 production centres to schools throughout West Lothian.
- Collection and delivery of internal mail to schools, community centres and all other council buildings.
- Delivery of West Lothian Council leaflets and other literature to all relevant Council buildings.