Public Toilet Facilities
We provide 13 public conveniences in various locations in West Lothian
Toilets - Linlithgow
With new toilets for public use now available in Linlithgow Partnership Centre and further public toilet facilities also available close by at Linlithgow Burgh Halls and the Water Yett, the toilets at the Vennel are now closed.
Free facilities will be available during the opening hours of the centre at Tam Dalyell House, High Street, Linlithgow, EH49 7EQ.
The free toilets at Linlithgow Burgh Halls, The Cross, EH49 7AH are also available Monday to Saturday, 9am - 5pm, and from 11am to 5pm on Sundays.
Automated facilities are also available on a 24/7 basis at the Water Yett, off the High Street, EH49 7ER, with a small 10p entrance charge for use.
Automated Public Conveniences
- North Street, ARMADALE, EH48 3QB (Adjacent to former WC Block)
- Car park at Engine Lane, BATHGATE, EH48 1PN
- Railway Station, King Street, BATHGATE, EH48 1AZ
- Car park, Ash Terrace, BLACKBURN, EH47 7QJ
- Almond West Road (outside Shield House), CRAIGSHILL, Livingston, EH54 5EH
- Greendykes Road (car park opposite Lidl's), BROXBURN, EH52 5BT,
- Lanrigg Road (adjacent to library), FAULDHOUSE, EH47 9JD
- Water Yett (within council car park), LINLITHGOW, EH49 7ER
- Carmondean Shopping Centre (Morrisons Car park), LIVINGSTON, EH54 8QN
- Car Park, Eliburn Sports Pavilion, Eliburn Park, Houston Road, LIVINGSTON EH54 6ZU
- South Railway Station (car park), Murieston West Road, LIVINGSTON, EH54 9DA
- Dickson Street car park, WEST CALDER, EH55 8EF
- Armadale Road (within council car park), WHITBURN, EH47 0RA
If you wish to report a fault, please telephone Property Management & Development on 01506 281836