Water Babies isn't the same as other swim schools.
Why Water Babies?
- We take babies from birth and teach them in 'Chapters' right up until they're 4 years old. Most Water Babies are confidently swimming short distances by the time they're 2 ½ years old!
- You'll learn underwater and surface swimming, water safety, confidence, games and songs in a safe, fun-filled, warm class.
- You and your little swimmer will join the same group for 10 weeks at a time, developing friendships as well as gently progressing your swimming skills.
- Your teacher will have more energy, enthusiasm, patience and sparkle than you could imagine, plus the country's highest swimming teaching qualification and paediatric life-saving!
- You can choose from lessons during the week or weekend, daytime or evenings. We welcome mums, dads, grandparents - babies can choose who they bring swimming!
Come on in!
Each 'Chapter' builds on the last, and is generally made of 10 weekly half-hour lessons.
We offer classes 7 days a week in lovely warm pools at:
- Oaklands EH4
- Marriott, Corstorphine EH12
- Damhead Holdings EH10
- Dalmahoy EH27
- Braidburn, Oxgangs EH14
- St Crispins, EH9
- Dalkeith, EH22
Call our friendly office team on 0131 5546682 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more information and to discuss the best options for you and your baby!