Armadale Partnership Centre
Located in the village of Armadale to the West of West Lothian
Please help us continue to improve by completing our: Customer & Community Services - Customer Satisfaction survey.
Public Access computers are available in this Community Centre.
Free WiFi is available in the Centre within your settings: Public no password required
- Housing office
- Council Information Services
- Local Library
- Cafe Monday to Friday 9am - 3pm
- Meeting Rooms capacity for 12 to 50 people
- Main Hall capacity approx 100 people
- Playgroup Room
- Sports Hall - changing room with showers
- Dance Studio
- Function Rooms for parties and social functions
- Disabled Parking
- Sports Hall Available for Indoor Football on Friday evening between 6pm - 7pm
Other resources available:
- Badminton Equipment
- Table Tennis
- Football Equipment
- Volleyball Equipment
- Download the
This facility is available for booking from 8.00am until 10.00pm seven days per week, other hours are available by negotiation and may be subject to an additional charge.
Tel: 01506 282278
Car parking is available directly adjacent to the Partnership Centre, with further public parking 20 yards north of the building on North Street. Accessible spaces are available.