Winter Support Fund 2022/2023
The Scottish Government announced a Winter Support Fund to support customers with the additional costs experienced over the winter period.
The Winter Support Fund was a one-off payment of £80.
To be eligible for Winter Support Fund Payment, you must, as at 01 October 2022, have been in receipt of Council Tax Reduction and;
- Be a lone parent in receipt of Universal Credit
- Have the limited capability for work element of Universal Credit
- Be of pension age and in receipt of either;
- The care component of Disability Living Allowance at the middle or higher rate
- The daily living component of Personal Independence Payment at the enhanced rate
Receive a carers premium within the Council Tax Reduction calculation.
Only one payment will be made to each qualifying household.
This fund has now closed. All eligible households were contacted to advise them of their entitlement and how payment would be made.
All payments have now been issued to those who were eligible for this payment. If you were notified that you would receive payment, and have yet to receive payment by BACS or cheque, please get in touch with us using one of the contact options in your payment confirmation email/letter.