Cost of living Crisis - Small Grant Scheme
The Rural Community Led Local Development (RCLLD) Local Action Group would like to invite organisations to bid for funds to support communities during the cost of living crisis.
Projects which wish to be considered should meet one of the following priority areas as set out by the Scottish Government:
- Rural poverty - especially child and fuel poverty
- Net zero and climate emergency
- Community wealth building
- Wellbeing economy
Areas of deprivation outside of large towns are eligible for funding,
Projects within the local area include:
You can apply for grants of between £2,000 and £7,000 per area.
If your project covers more than one area you can apply for additional funds but the maximum amount you could apply for per area remains at £7,000. i.e. 1 area = £7,000 max, 2 areas = £14,000 max.
The project must be a minimum of 50% revenue.
The project must have community support, be inclusive and deliver beyond its immediate outputs e.g. a project that offers hot food would not be granted funds but a project that offers lessons on cooking on a budget may be.
For application forms and enquiries please contact the RCLLD Co-ordinator, Kat Purser via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 7 November - Small Grant Programme Opens
- Monday 28 November - Small grants programme application deadline
- Projects will then be assessed by the Local Action Group, date to be confirmed
- All funds must be drawn down prior to 1 March 2023