Current Road Closures and Diversions
Details of road closures and diversions currently in place in West Lothian.
It is our aim to limit the inconvenience to road users during maintenance works however, from time to time, we need to close roads or divert the traffic.
For Emergency and Unplanned Road Closures please visit the Emergency Road Closures page.
For road works in West Lothian which do not result in a complete closure, diversion, or parking suspension please check Scottish Road Works Online.
- B8028 Westfield to Avonbridge - Road Closure (Monday 22 Oct) The B8028 Westfield to Avonbridge will be closed for carriageway works.
- Heather Park, Seafield - Road Closure (Monday 22 Oct) Heather Park, Seafield will be closed from number 1 to 52 for carriageway works.
- South Mid Street, Bathgate - Parking Suspension (Monday 22 Oct) Parking will be suspended on South Mid Street, Bathgate (both sides) from No 121 to No 129 for carriageway works.
- Woodhead Grove, Armadale - Road Closure (Monday 22 Oct) Woodhead Grove, Armadale will be closed near A89 West Main Street to repair defective ironworks.
- C21 Dechmont - Road Closure (Monday 22 Oct) The C21 will be closed between Burnhouse Drive, Dechmont and the U15 for safe access to Openreach underground network.
- Margaret Avenue/Elm Road - Boghall, Bathgate (Monday 22 Oct) Parking will be suspended around the junctions of Margaret Avenue and Elm Road to repair Scottish Water ironworks.
- East Main Street, Whitburn - Parking Suspension (Monday 15 Oct) Parking will be suspended on East Main Street between Townhead Gardens and Whitburn Cross (both sides) for carriageway resurfacing.
- Cardross Area, Broxburn - Road Closures and Parking Suspensions (Monday 15 Oct) Various road closures and parking suspensions will be in place in the Cardross area of Broxburn for gas main replacement work.
- The Glebe, West Calder - Road Closure (Monday 24 Sep) The Glebe, West Calder will be closed from numbers 1 to 157 for carriageway works.
- U29 Harburn - Road Closure (Monday 3 Sep) The U29 Harburn will be closed from the junction with the B7008 to the junction with the U38 at the community hall for carriageway resurfacing.
- B7066 between Greenrigg and Polkemmet Road, Whitburn - Speed Restriction (Monday 13 Aug) There will be 30mph speed restriction in place on B7066 between Greenrigg and Polkemmet Road to allow for footpath works.
- Victoria Hall, Linlithgow - Parking and Loading Bay/Taxi Rank Suspension (Saturday 28 Jul) The suspension of the loading bay/taxi rank and the parking bay outside Victoria Halls (88-94 High Street), Linlithgow will be in place for scaffolding and demolition of Victoria Halls Linlithgow.