Road Safety Plan
Every year, around 75 people are killed or seriously injured on West Lothian roads and a further 500 are slightly injured. In response, we now publish our Road Safety Plan for West Lothian covering the period 2012-2015.
- Developing and maintaining the council's road safety plan
- Providing general road safety advice
- Undertake accident investigation studies
- Carrying out road safety audits of new road schemes
- Collating and analysing accident statistics
- Arranging and analysing speed surveys