Community learning and development service standards
We will do all we can to ensure you enjoy your learning experience with us. We continuously review how we manage Adult Learning in West Lothian, so that we can offer you a better range of services in your local community.
We will make every effort to:
- Offer a high standard of teaching from appropriately qualified tutors whose work is reviewed and supported.
- Ensure classes run on time in rooms that are well equipped.
- Assess your learning needs and plan a programme of study to meet your learning goals.
- Maintain and improve standards through quality improvement measures including learner satisfaction surveys.
- Publish and make available up to date accurate information on all our courses.
- Offer appropriate information, advice and regular feedback on your work and progress.
- Offer a prompt response to any problem that is brought to the attention of the Community and Development Service.