Upload your Evidence
This tool can be used to quickly and easily send an electronic copy of any documents or evidence directly to your money or housing adviser.
Your adviser may need copies of documents and other evidence to help you to progress your case.
This tool can be used to submit evidence in relation to:
- Your bankruptcy application
- Debt Arrangement Scheme
- Repayment/token payment plan
- Intentionality homeless decisions
You must accept the conditions below in order to upload your evidence:
- If you are uploading evidence on a public or shared computer then you are responsible for deleting your scans after completing your submission.
- You must ensure that each image shows the entire piece of evidence.
- If you are using your phone or tablet camera, ensure that all images are clear and legible.
Processing your Data
The Advice Shop privacy notice is provided to explain what information the council needs in order to resolve your advice needs.
Full details of how the council collects, gathers and processes your data can be found on the Data Protection and GDRP pages of our website.